Thinking of rescuing this guy . . .

Jip and they do an amazing job. Plants will thrive under it, but double check which plants put underneath. Plants intended for half shades will burn its leaves underneath it (know from experience 😑)
This guy did his homework and bought it all. I hope he gets another pet soon that he tires of in a month! :) (Half kidding).
Sue

Your opinion on what is more efficient / less annoying: since I'm going to be bugging you guys a LOT over the next few weeks/months being a fairly new mom to now 2 chameleons, should I keep tacking my questions onto this existing thread or do you prefer I start a new thread with each specific subject that I'm addressing?

Your opinion on what is more efficient / less annoying: since I'm going to be bugging you guys a LOT over the next few weeks/months being a fairly new mom to now 2 chameleons, should I keep tacking my questions onto this existing thread or do you prefer I start a new thread with each specific subject that I'm addressing?
You may find answers to questions in the search bar as well. Try there first before you post. You will pull a lot of good info that way.

Back
Top Bottom