thinking bout free ranging!!

buddy912

I would love to free range my cham but just have a few concerns... first i got him as a rescue n already a adult. he is friendly when he wants to be. he will let me in his viv to clean n spray but dont dare go to close or he gets really pretty really fast! :D he loves his climbing tho he is always climbing on top of his viv so i think he would really like to be out and i have a chameleon room so it will be totally safe from my other pets. im just worried i let him out n roam on all the plants i have hanging in from of his window im just afraid he wont go back in and then what do i do. i dont like trying to get him he really gets stressed n mad n always trys to bit me. :eek: i wanna let him free range cause soon i will be getting a panther n jackson and my baby veiles and i want to let them all free range . the new comers will be babies so im sure they will be a bit easier, but im worried about him and i sorta think i wanna get him out b4 i get the others so he wont be jealous there out n he is not! i am so sorry this is so long i just wanted to put all the details in there so ur all informed well. i hope i can get some good advise cause im stumped on what to do with this one! Thank you n i hope i posted in the right spot sorry if i didnt, i hate being moved cause i placed my questions in the wrong spots. lol. :D

I have a reptibreeze with the door removed, setup like a normal cage. I then have vines coming out to a "play area" by the window. I wonder if you could section off part of the plant and keep him within say 10ft.

Back
Top Bottom