Think Lily's Poorly!

Yay Lily! You can do it :)

I've been following this thread since the start, I didn't want to jump in to soon but have had a good feeling in regards to Lily.

She's a trooper & a real fighter! I would think the shedding, continuing to drink is a good sign. Plus she wanted to come out to see mom :) Here's hoping she is on the mend to feeling much better.

Just wanted to say i was really sorry to see this thread,:(:(:(
i really hope Lily is doing better today, i know how worrying it it to have one of your babies sick.
Keep us posted and my thoughts are with you and the lovely Lily.
Lin.

New Photo

Here's a photo taken earlier today. Lily wanted to come out and she snuggled her face into my neck and went to sleep! She stayed there for a good 10 mins and I got to see her PJs! I covered her over with a warm towel and let her stay there for a while. As you can see she is still very green and she is shedding on her casque and front legs, which I am hoping is a good sign.

Attachments

• Mummy Hug 130509.jpg
    Mummy Hug 130509.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 154
That's too cute...

Not too sure the sleeping at an early time is a good thing though..

:eek: She's not! It's now 10.45pm in the UK. That pic was taken at about 4.30 this afternoon. Just took me a while to post it!

Edit: Syn I read your post differently - did you change it? yes she was sleeping early - she's not well. Her lights go off at 7.30pm and she was awake when the lights went out.

Last edited:
Here's a photo taken earlier today. Lily wanted to come out and she snuggled her face into my neck and went to sleep! She stayed there for a good 10 mins and I got to see her PJs! I covered her over with a warm towel and let her stay there for a while. As you can see she is still very green and she is shedding on her casque and front legs, which I am hoping is a good sign.

Yes Tiff... Syn edited her comment...

:eek: She's not! It's now 10.45pm in the UK. That pic was taken at about 4.30 this afternoon. Just took me a while to post it!

Edit: Syn I read your post differently - did you change it? yes she was sleeping early - she's not well. Her lights go off at 7.30pm and she was awake when the lights went out.

Yes I edited it, misread your post - you are fast to see a reply! Hehe.

Yeah I think Lily is getting better, she wants to be near you and that has to be good!! Get some sleep and let us know tomorrow. Goodnight Tiff & Lily.

Thank you everyone!

I just wanted to say a big thank you for all your kind thoughts, prayers and wishes. As most of you know Lily is a very special and much loved chameleon and it is heartbreaking to see her looking poorly.

I'm taking each day as it comes, trying to get her to eat and drink takes a lot of time! Each morning I wonder if she made it through the night and so far she has amazed me at how strong she is! We have another vet appointment this evening (18:15) with the reptile vet, so hopefully he will be able to start doing tests such as xrays and blood tests. Luckily we are only a few minutes drive away from the vets surgery.

Thanks again everyone, and I'll post when we return from the vets to let you know how it went.

I hope everything goes well at the vet and they'll find out exactly what's wrong with Lily and give her proper treatment so she will have a speedy recovery. Jann

Tiff anyway you look at it Lily is a fighter, she doesn't want to leave you!!! Let us know how it goes, we are all hoping for Lily and sending good wishes.:):)

wow i was really shocked to read this post,i have followed most of your posts and can tell how much you love this gorgeous creature,good luck and sending hugs your way for a good recovery
take care

wow i was really shocked to read this post,i have followed most of your posts and can tell how much you love this gorgeous creature,good luck and sending hugs your way for a good recovery
take care

My thoughts exactly, tiff LOVES lily ;) shes always posting wonderful pics of lily, and bubble :)

Hope ya get better lily, good luck to both of you and i hope she gets better!

:)

-Levi

Glad to hear you are taking her back to the vets, you are doing all you can by the sounds of things and so are giving her the best chance.

Back
Top Bottom