The yellow Nosy Be gets yellower

I am the one who named a veiled Cujo, he took a bite of me his first day here. He is getting better. He will hand feed, but that is the only time he best see a hand near him.:eek:

Thanks Laurie!

Haha No, can't say I want a rabid chameleon, although he does have a mean temper on him already! No, I don't have a Cujo but I do remember that someone else does, I just don't know who.

Thanks Justin and Hugh! Justin, I saw your "shemale" and she is beautiful none the less! Do you know if shemales also don't produce infertile eggs? If that's the case then I think you're super lucky (if you didn't plan on breeding) because you get a super gorgeous "female" and don't have to worry about reproductive issues. It might mean that you have to get a second cham to get the super colorful male you want but you have a female many of us would envy!

Actually i have been emailing jim at TCC today trying to figure it all out...she has the size and coloration of a "shemale" and he said that they wont breed or even lay infertile eggs...she is my first cham so i not too sure as what to look at to see if she has eggs...she has been showing spots of pink and orange, and looks kinda plump and has been moody lately...but i havent noticed any digging, im gonna set up a laying bin for her and hope for the best...if all works out, and she does lay eggs i will be on the lookout for a nice looking guy to pair her up with

Back
Top Bottom