The Worst week ever......what have I done to deserve such bad luck

Dez

Chamalot Chameleons
I haven't even been on the forum for a week....

Last Sunday the 9th my 7 year old black and tan chihuahua got out of the yard. He is my baby and I have been searching all week and have not been able to locate him. He is Prone to neck spasms so he was not wearing a collar.

Ive put up posters.. posted on websites.. checked the pound every other day.. I have gotten a few phone calls but none of these turn out to be Max.

Wednesday I had false hope when a kid prank called to say he found my dog...only to say 'ha ha i don't have him' and hang up.

Max has been with me all his life... He made the move with me from Maine to Florida 3 years ago.

AND in the mits of all this...... Our female carpet chameleon with the injured mouth passed away...... THEN the next day (today) Our seemly healthy gravid carpet girl passed away too from being egg bound...

We removed the eggs from her, not sure if they will make it. They where two eggs that where very very large and hard. I know this is what did her in.

With Max missing I know we have not been as tentative to the chameleons... Every waking hour is spent in efforts to bring max home.

I am just so upset.. What have I done to deserve this bad luck???

Just wanted to vent..............

Anyone here live in the Orlando area??? I give you a pic of max

I am just so upset.. What have I done to deserve this bad luck???

Probably nothing, but everyone asks that. I think its just there for contrast. If you never experience that, how can you appreciate more fortunate times?

Heres hoping Max comes home, best wishes

P.s good luck with the eggs

Sometimes we can be hit so hard with difficult things. Jo's right about contrast. But look at all the good around you and focus on that. I'm so sorry about what you're going through. I really hope someone finds your little dog. Whatever you do, try to have some hope, remain positive and focus on the good things around you. They are there.

My fingers are crossed for you in your search!

Mine is a female Mini Fox Terrier, 'Wuffles" :)
Raider of the laundry Hamper,
perpetual Sock Theif, occasional chewer of Doona's (duvets), shredder of stuffed toys, beggar at the fridgedoor, and still a wonderful Mutt.
You can do it Max!
:)

Dez - be sure to check with local vets and check with all the shelters in your area. Since he cannot wear a collar - get a micro chip - all shelters now have scanners. May Max's guardain angel guide him safely back home to you!!!

Thank you.. I have been posting on craigslist in the pet section and the lost and found.

I just want my dog back so my life can get back to normal...Everything was going along great... and then Max ran off and my life just screeched to a halt..

I'll get him microchiped when i get him back... and see if they got any GPS implants too...

Check local rescues too, not just the pound. Sadly, some people take dogs to "rehome" them and make money,. Around here people are stealing yorkies and pugs outta peoples yards and they are popping up on Petfinder.org. I really really hope you find yours. I am so sorry for your run of bad luck.. as they say, and I know it doesnt help, but it can only go up from here...Wishing you well.

Back
Top Bottom