Having a bad storm here today, we’ll I think the whole east coast is!

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
we are getting the storm that has come across the country with the heavy snow and high winds. We here on the Maine coast are just getting lots of rain and 60 mph winds. I’ve not lost electricity, thank the Lord! The winds are really bad. Eustis, my Jackson’s, has been staying hidden within the leaves of his trees. I have seen him with his eyes closed during the afternoon but he opens them as soon as I come near. I think it is just the way he deals with the weather here and the barometric pressure shifts. He just saw the vet like a little over a week ago who said this is probably the case so I’m not going to worry. He’s eating and pooping fine. I did buy a big box of hand warmers from Amazon just in case Of the electricity going out. Just say a prayer for the whole east coast that we’ll all get through this unscathed!

Agreed! I’m in upstate Ny where we’re getting snow then rain then plummeting temps all in few hours so we’re at risk for power outage as well. Stay safe!! 🤞 🙏

Agreed! I’m in upstate Ny where we’re getting snow then rain then plummeting temps all in few hours so we’re at risk for power outage as well.
we are getting the storm that has come across the country with the heavy snow and high winds. We here on the Maine coast are just getting lots of rain and 60 mph winds. I’ve not lost electricity, thank the Lord! The winds are really bad. Eustis, my Jackson’s, has been staying hidden within the leaves of his trees. I have seen him with his eyes closed during the afternoon but he opens them as soon as I come near. I think it is just the way he deals with the weather here and the barometric pressure shifts. He just saw the vet like a little over a week ago who said this is probably the case so I’m not going to worry. He’s eating and pooping fine. I did buy a big box of hand warmers from Amazon just in case Of the electricity going out. Just say a prayer for the whole east coast that we’ll all get through this unscathed!
Yeah I’m super worried. Me and my family are actually away from home for a couple nights for the holidays. Fed my cham plenty and he has flies in his enclosure. Lights and mister are also on a timer. I’m just so stressed that we’re gonna lose power and I won’t be there to move him to somewhere with power until we get it fixed.

Yeah I’m super worried. Me and my family are actually away from home for a couple nights for the holidays. Fed my cham plenty and he has flies in his enclosure. Lights and mister are also on a timer. I’m just so stressed that we’re gonna lose power and I won’t be there to move him to somewhere with power until we get it fixed.
Oh no, ☹️. 🤞🤞 you don’t lose power.

04:48 in Palmdale, Florida. The temperature is 35 degrees with a high today in the 50's. A white Christmas is a maybe
I was just going to post, better not hear anything about how “Florida gets cold too!” Hahaha

We are expecting tomorrow to be near 80. Don't move her you would hate it. The traffic is awful. :cool:

Seriously stay safe and warm all of you.
I just came back from the inland empire this week. They were having some intolerable 50-60 degree weather😆. They were asking me if this is what it’s like all winter in Pittsburgh🤦🏻.

No joke about the traffic though

04:48 in Palmdale, Florida. The temperature is 35 degrees with a high today in the 50's. A white Christmas is a maybe
A0C97ED3-92B1-4B52-8C2B-E2A59E7A86D0.jpeg

Storm has come to an end and no neighbors have told me we lost power so… I think we’re good. Excited to come home to a happy healthy cham!

Back
Top Bottom