The Wait Is Over

I received four eggs from @Matt Vanilla Gorilla in September. If mine take 9.5 months, they will hatch late NEXT month! I'm very excited. (NOTE: I do realize some eggs hatch as late as 13 monthe, but I'm being optimistic!) All four eggs are viable. Learning from great hatchling threads like these.

-- Lisa
Good luck with your hatch. It is very exciting. Such an amazing experience.

Got home from work and seen another one on the way. 20190513_143321.jpg

What is the insta?? I need to follow!

It's mosaexotics. Thanks

You need to turn it into a business one so you can link your YouTube witch I also follow lol I’m not a stalker at all. Happy they are doing well

I thought I had it in my signature on here. For some reason I can only see it when I'm on a desktop computer. I'll have to check it when I get on one.

It's mosaexotics. Thanks

I thought I had it in my signature on here. For some reason I can only see it when I'm on a desktop computer. I'll have to check it when I get on one.
No you ig is just a normal ig it doesn’t have like a Service on it. Like mine says gamer. You can change yours to like pet services the. You can promote post and blah blah blah lol I’m trying to be a chameleon pusher like Becca lol

No you ig is just a normal ig it doesn’t have like a Service on it. Like mine says gamer. You can change yours to like pet services the. You can promote post and blah blah blah lol I’m trying to be a chameleon pusher like Becca lol
You go girl. Instagram is not a pond I play in. I do social media development utilizing facebook, twitter, youtube, and pinterest. Along with website development. But Instagram is one I avoid since it has to be done by phone.

Back
Top Bottom