The Wait Is Over

LOL We have a dog, a pet rat, and a cham in a 2 bedroom townhouse with my mom, daughter and I. Beman and I share half the living room. He says he does not want another roomate! Only supposed to have the dog.
I justify it by saying the ones in enclosures dont actually count on the lease, right???? That doesnt explain the fact that I still have an extra 4 legged furry animal in the apartment :LOL:

Hey everyone. Thanks for all your responses. I'll have to take some pics tomorrow. I know I have another pipping. They are all doing great the babies are just taking their sweet time getting out of the eggs. I have 7 out. Number 8 should be out tomorrow. All are doing great though. It's so neat seeing them hunt for the crickets.

Loving the baby pics!! :love: Makes me so sad that I won't be getting my Georgie boy in August... gotta get Lily settled in properly and let my finances recover, first. Maybe next year, after I finish with my certification!

I justify it by saying the ones in enclosures dont actually count on the lease, right????

^ My justification for shoehorning 3 large bird cages and a cham enclosure into a 500sqft suite (+ bug bins)! :p Thankfully I have the most chill landlord in existence, and he didn't so much as bat an eye at the bin of crickets I have chilling in our shared laundry. :ROFLMAO:

Loving the baby pics!! :love: Makes me so sad that I won't be getting my Georgie boy in August... gotta get Lily settled in properly and let my finances recover, first. Maybe next year, after I finish with my certification!

^ My justification for shoehorning 3 large bird cages and a cham enclosure into a 500sqft suite (+ bug bins)! :p Thankfully I have the most chill landlord in existence, and he didn't so much as bat an eye at the bin of crickets I have chilling in our shared laundry. :ROFLMAO:
I hear you we have a small small condo , with 6 chams , 2 beardies , a leopard gecko and fish . Our landlords do not allow pets but love the scaly babies . They Adored the babies . We are much like a small Community in our building our babies have more visitors then we do lol :D .

I hear you we have a small small condo , with 6 chams , 2 beardies , a leopard gecko and fish . Our landlords do not allow pets but love the scaly babies . They Adored the babies . We are much like a small Community in our building our babies have more visitors then we do lol :D .

Oh, absolutely! Every time my landlord's kid sees me, the first thing he asks is "where's your bird?" (My cockatoo, Monty, if she's not with me), followed my "can I see your chameleon?!" He always tells guests all about the critters and ropes me into showing them off, haha! People in the complex and nearby shops know me as "Monty's mom". :rolleyes: :LOL:

Last edited:
Oh, absolutely! Every time my landlord's kid sees me, the first thing he asks is "where's your bird?" (My cocktoo, Monty, if she's not with me), followed my "can I see your chameleon?!" He always tells guests all about the critters and ropes me into showing them off, haha! People in the complex and nearby shops know me as "Monty's mom". :rolleyes: :LOL:
I hear you Septiseye and phoebe are quite the celebrities in town . We live on cape cod which is a real tourist trap in the summer . I can’t tell you how many take pics of our babies when we are out side . Septiseye is never missed he is so very bright and handsome . Phoebe blends a bit better but will hope on anyone . She is such a love .

#8 is out of the egg. All doing great. Screenshot_20190521-150159_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190521-150417_Gallery.jpg 20190521_144629.jpg
Screenshot_20190521-150159_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190521-150417_Gallery.jpg
20190521_145027.jpg
20190521_144629.jpg

Back
Top Bottom