The Wait Is Over

20190521_145032.jpg

Love these little ones

Ok so who wants to get a baby??? With this baby comes your very own picture with your name on a stick with your baby perched happily waving at you. This is a photo that you will have forever to look back upon and treasure the baby years. So who is ready. Want a baby? Need a baby? Mike has got the babies lol

Ok so I have a really really really stupid question. So everyone just excuse me while the stupid comes flowing out. Why don't we get to see the mommy pics? Or are all Panthers just a pink color? And if that is the case then how the heck do you tell the locale if they are all pink?

Ok so I have a really really really stupid question. So everyone just excuse me while the stupid comes flowing out. Why don't we get to see the mommy pics? Or are all Panthers just a pink color? And if that is the case then how the heck do you tell the locale if they are all pink?
It's mainly for this reason. Almost all furcifer pardalis females look the same with different variations. Most people are interested in the look of the males anyhow. So you usually get a pic of dams sire but not the dam. From what I have heard and read it's really a honor system with the females. Breeders will buy females from known trustworthy breeders of a certain locale. That's why most breeders take WC males because you can almost always visually look at the male and can easily tell locale.

It's mainly for this reason. Almost all furcifer pardalis females look the same with different variations. Most people are interested in the look of the males anyhow. So you usually get a pic of dams sire but not the dam. From what I have heard and read it's really a honor system with the females. Breeders will buy females from known trustworthy breeders of a certain locale. That's why most breeders take WC males because you can almost always visually look at the male and can easily tell locale.
Ahhhh ok that makes sense and was what I was thinking as well. Thank you for answering my stupid question hun lol

Back
Top Bottom