The Reptile Super Show!

mardithepanther

Whos going to the Reptile Super Show? It's gonna be GREAT! I'm Hoping to get my female cham there from the Kammerflage Kreations booth from Ed and Liddy!!

ill be there. they kammers will also. just picked up a chameleon from them and we were talking about the show. they are awesome

I got a booth there, stop by and say hi, it's always fun meeting forum members. My booth is Radiant Reptiles (obviously) and my name is Trevor, look forward to the show and meeting some of you guys and gals there!

to bad my job in socal finished up, would have been nice to see it (tho I didn't need to buy anyways. my truck was FULL)

im excited about all of the bugs i am going to get. should be all kinds of things running around there

Ed and Liddy are the best, simple as that… I can’t wait for the show, it’s the last big show for several months. Almost time for a vacation! ! ! It’s going to be a great time.

We are going to have all kinds of cool stuff; misting, LOTS of roaches, cage kits, chameleons of all different shapes and sizes!

Ed and Liddy are the best, simple as that… I can’t wait for the show, it’s the last big show for several months. Almost time for a vacation! ! ! It’s going to be a great time.

We are going to have all kinds of cool stuff; misting, LOTS of roaches, cage kits, chameleons of all different shapes and sizes!

Hey Chad I have REALLY COOL STUFF, you and Darci can come up here for a vacation.:D

im looking for a cage (and chameleon for the right price) so i will drop by and check you out.

il for sure be there. im definately gonna pick up a mist king from marty and some feeders. possibly a bigger cage if i can swing the extra cash. what day is everyone going? il probably shoot for saturday. or will more venders be there sunday? im open either day so we will have to wait and see. i cant wait to go though :D

I'll be there for sure even though I'll have to drive around 7 hours or more to get there depending on the weather.I live in NorCal so that's the reason, but hopefully it will be great. I'll aim to go both days if I have time because I have school on Monday and have to make the drive which is always a hustle.

This is gonna be a good show! AquaZamp will be there!

Check out the CafeWorld challenge on our website to cash in!

Last edited:
I'll be there for sure even though I'll have to drive around 7 hours or more to get there depending on the weather.I live in NorCal so that's the reason, but hopefully it will be great. I'll aim to go both days if I have time because I have school on Monday and have to make the drive which is always a hustle.
damn now thats dedication. where are you coming from? it takes me about 7 hours to get from my house to my parents who live about and hour east of sacramento.

coming from norcal? I went to a norcal show one time. drove up Saturday, had to do some car work on the way with a carpet knife and screw driver, and a hose... got there late, spent the night in a hotel, went to the show Sunday, hung out with a friend at the show for a bit and then drove home. it was a fun weekend, would do it all over again!!

i think i'm going now.....i was gonna then my plans changed so i couldn't go, but now i'm free again! Knowing me i'm gonna impulse buy something i don't need. I am so exited this will be my first reptile expo :)

Back
Top Bottom