The Reptile Super Show!

i had fun today. talked to kevin and picked up my aqua zamp. gonna set it up tomorrow. and i also helped chad fix his cricket crack prices :D lol. he almost got away with charging me $2 too much.

I am sorry about that man! That is why Darci is in charge of all things $$$ I just clean the poop :)

...from going to all this reptile shows, I think the Anaheim Show is the biggest, anyone agrees?

NARBC used to be a great show however now they charge way too much for vendors to show up especially when they put so little effort to get guests into the show. The result is a vendor pool that doesn’t want to pays to much for a little crowd so they don’t return and then a crowd that won’t return because of low vendor counts. The show is shell of what it used to be several years ago. Reptile Super Shows > NARBC.

Just got back home after making a few stops on the way back from Cali… It was great to meet lots of new people, some on the forum and some not.

I was able to pick up a few nice geckos at the show and a few hundred hissing roach adults, I also got about 100’ of new heat tape. Woo Hoo!

God i wish i could have gone :( Between my car blowing up and saving for a new baby (im dying for a Dr G female to put with my Lucifer male) i couldnt go. I knew i would spend everything and walk away sad lol

Back
Top Bottom