The Reptile Super Show!

I'm planning on going, and hoping to get a pair of Trioceros montium or cristatus... Does anyone know if anyone will be selling any? I can't ever seem to find them for sale anywhere...

Either way, it'll be cool to just walk around and see all the awesome reptiles. =]

reptile show

I can't wait to go, last year we got a panther from Kammerflage and let me just say he is absolutely gourgeose , he is part ambanja part nosey b and he is so blue with great designs. He is also so sweet and angelic so good luck with your new one

Howdy All,

Elisa (ChamEo_Org "Chameleon Education and Outreach, Inc.") and I (representing SBCK "South Bay Chameleon Keepers" group) will once again be sharing a chameleon education booth at the show. Any chameleon booth workers at the show or anyone else is more than welcome to send their customers our direction for additional chameleon keeping Q&A sessions :). I've got a 48 page PowerPoint slide show that I use as talking points about everything from UVB to feeders.

damn now thats dedication. where are you coming from? it takes me about 7 hours to get from my house to my parents who live about and hour east of sacramento.

Thanks. I live near San Jose. Hopefully it wont be raining otherwise I'll be traffic will be horrible:rolleyes:. I plan on driving on Friday noon to be able to get some rest before the show.

coming from norcal? I went to a norcal show one time. drove up Saturday, had to do some car work on the way with a carpet knife and screw driver, and a hose... got there late, spent the night in a hotel, went to the show Sunday, hung out with a friend at the show for a bit and then drove home. it was a fun weekend, would do it all over again!!
Yeah I live near San Jose. I've actually only been to one reptile show, which was in Sacramento. What's funny is that I'm going to buy mostly feeders :p I hope i find some cool chameleons I can bring home with me like a Trioceros cristatus:D I was going to post up a wanted classified but someone already beat me to it. :rolleyes:

Yeah I live near San Jose. I've actually only been to one reptile show, which was in Sacramento. What's funny is that I'm going to buy mostly feeders :p I hope i find some cool chameleons I can bring home with me like a Trioceros cristatus:D I was going to post up a wanted classified but someone already beat me to it. :rolleyes:

The show I went to was at the Cow Palace. It was HOT in that place! :eek:

If we can find people to pitch in gas money I might be going with Franie! (Froggthecham)

Hope to see you there. :)

Back
Top Bottom