The Reptile Super Show!

No kidding, it's like a 6 hour drive unless Franie drives slow.

Anyone want to donate to the Syn wants to go to Cali fund?

Anyone who donates gets a free swing at my face for me being so ruthless on the forums. :rolleyes:

If you show up and wear the banana for at least 1 hour, I'll give you $25 for gas

hey im willing to help..i know you guys dont know me much, but i'll be willing to help....:cool::):D

$1 off coupon for $2 in printer ink... heh. Wish you could just show them the coupon from your phone... aren't we supposed to be saving the environment?

Anyone knows if I would find Tamataves, Sambavas, Falys -other than Ambilobes, Nosy Be's or Ambanjas- at the Show?...I think going to try roaches again...there were this bug company that used to sell stick bugs, mantids and scorpions, does anyone remember them? I'd like to try to get some of those for my chams...

If you show up and wear the banana for at least 1 hour, I'll give you $25 for gas

Shawn, make sure you get a picture with her! Then you can show it off at the next SBCK meeting ;)

Can't wait to see everyone at the show! Come see us at the Tiki Tiki booth. We'll have all of our NSF certified and Made in the USA misting products available for sale and at great show prices. There will be awesome animals, plants, and supplies at the booth... a one-stop-shop! :D

Anyone knows if I would find Tamataves, Sambavas, Falys...

There were this bug company that used to sell stick bugs, mantids and scorpions, does anyone remember them?

Probably Not.
Probably.
No.

That was probably Ken the bug guy. Not sure if he is going to come but you will find lots of roaches at the show. Check out Sin City Geckos for thems.

Might not be able to make it after all. Franie says she doesn't thinks she can take her car rental out of state and my mom's car's engine block cracked (or something). She has to get a new car and I don't want to put a burden on her.

Eh.

Might not be able to make it after all. Franie says she doesn't thinks she can take her car rental out of state and my mom's car's engine block cracked (or something). She has to get a new car and I don't want to put a burden on her.

Eh.

boooooooooo :(

Back
Top Bottom