The Reptile Super Show!

Might not be able to make it after all. Franie says she doesn't thinks she can take her car rental out of state and my mom's car's engine block cracked (or something). She has to get a new car and I don't want to put a burden on her.

Eh.

...don't sweat, it there will be other shows throughout the year...

Aha!...thanks dude. Hey Ace, what are you getting at the show?

well idk:D

if my mommy and daddy let me...im hopin to get a nosy be male and a red bearded dragon:eek:

but i mite also get supplies, maybe a misting system, and of course feeder bugs:)

what about you?

well idk:D

if my mommy and daddy let me...im hopin to get a nosy be male and a red bearded dragon:eek:

but i mite also get supplies, maybe a misting system, and of course feeder bugs:)

what about you?

Looking to get a male panther...but something else besides Ambilobes, Ambanjas...you know?

I have a 3.3 tamatave group and might possibly sell one or two males. I think I am going to try and sabotage myself by pricing the Tamatave males really high that way they wont sell and I get to keep them, and if they do sell its money in the bank for bills!

I have a 3.3 tamatave group and might possibly sell one or two males. I think I am going to try and sabotage myself by pricing the Tamatave males really high that way they wont sell and I get to keep them, and if they do sell its money in the bank for bills!
Be nice, remember Santa is watching you!...

Back
Top Bottom