The Question Game

ROFLMFAO!!!:D:D:D What the!?!?!?! Oh man I'm laughing so hard right now... I have no idea what you are referring too... but trying to imagine an "a$$ gasket", I am just going to hope and trust that it's been cleaned. lol... sigh... Freakin' Kevin.:D

Import or Domestic Ale ?
*this question has an age minimum!:p

Okay Okay!!! Sorry to revert back to a bit of grossness...lol... But since Kevin went ahead and informed what an A$$ Gasket is:eek:... (I can't believe I have never heard it called that) I have to change my answer, because my answer to the first one was completely disgusting seeing as how I had no Idea what we were talking about. I say neither... The "Hover" method is the most sanitary means.:D

Best thing - I was adopted. If i wasnt i would of had a horrible life.

Worst thing - I got stuck with a stutter. I fuc*ing hate my stutter, it annoys the sh*t outta me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who here is going to see PHISH!?

The Matrix - Keanu Reeves... anybody could of done better than that goof doosh lol.

no, that movie was meant for him... it is who he plays in all movies....

BTW Joe, I would say I really liked The Great Gatsby and The Giver.... but those are just two I like... not all time favorites.

and.... chamcolor you didn't ask a question after answering so Ill take your turn.....

LLL Reptile or Reptile Depot?

lll reptile fo shooooooo yoooooooo

If you were the only person on earth with superman's abilities would you be a "good guy"?

yo Keanu Reeves cant do anything but look stupid. the matrix's character Neo should of been somebody with atleast a personality that shows intelligence. worrrrd.

If you were the only person on earth with superman's abilities would you be a "good guy"?

yo Keanu Reeves cant do anything but look stupid. the matrix's character Neo should of been somebody with atleast a personality that shows intelligence. worrrrd.

yeah i would, but id demand that i live a good life, or id take what i needed,til they learned who the boss is. ME.

Chuck norris VS Mr.T Who would win?

Chuck if he can really fight like that. I cant stand either, T is an 80's embarressment.

Id like to have chuck, T, Dolph lungren, Steven segal, all locked in a cage to beat the crap out of one another. Rather go to guantanamo Bay than watch a movie with any of them! :D

One movie with a sequel/s, that should never have...
one movie without, that should?

sorry for being dyslexic about your user name..... LOL I wasn't looking and wrote my replay kinda fast...:eek:

Chuck if he can really fight like that. I cant stand either, T is an 80's embarressment.

Id like to have chuck, T, Dolph lungren, Steven segal, all locked in a cage to beat the crap out of one another. Rather go to guantanamo Bay than watch a movie with any of them! :D

One movie with a sequel/s, that should never have...
one movie without, that should?

'Look who's talking' and 'Titanic' :D

What movie did I see tonight? it starts with a letter used in algebra a lot... ;)

Back
Top Bottom