The Question Game

3rd grade on the bus i liked this girl, and everyone made fun of me, and she didnt like me so when they made fun of her she cried and then i cried....oh man good thing no ones brought that one up in a long time....that was like dying of embarasment!

touch screen or normal
technolgy in general.

Touch screen, with a plastic protector of course..

Red, Blue, or Yellow? PRIMARY FTW

What does FTW mean? because Ive seen that term and I just doesnt make sense here..unless its a band name and then it makes perfect sense..sorta..

FTW = For the win. It's a gaming term, really. I don't game anymore but it's kind of stuck to me.

FTW = For the win. It's a gaming term, really. I don't game anymore but it's kind of stuck to me.

Got rid of the gaming addiction? im still doin it everyday! Rockband, call of duty.. omg soo many :)

Answer : Yellow
Question : Whats your favourite Ozzy song?

A$$ gasket or 'I trust it's been cleaned'?

ROFLMFAO!!!:D:D:D What the!?!?!?! Oh man I'm laughing so hard right now... I have no idea what you are referring too... but trying to imagine an "a$$ gasket", I am just going to hope and trust that it's been cleaned. lol... sigh... Freakin' Kevin.:D

Import or Domestic Ale ?
*this question has an age minimum!:p

ROFLMFAO!!!:D:D:D What the!?!?!?! Oh man I'm laughing so hard right now... I have no idea what you are referring too... but trying to imagine an "a$$ gasket", I am just going to hope and trust that it's been cleaned. lol... sigh... Freakin' Kevin.:D

Import or Domestic Ale ?
*this question has an age minimum!:p

import. (im only 12 :eek: )
fav panther locale besides nosy mitso

Chocolate Rum Ripple!

One ultimate adventure you would like to experience in your lifetime?
Anything, dosent need to actually be possible.

To be able to go back in time and watch the world evolve in fast motion, and I could be able to slow it down and observe what ever I want. I would love to see a real live dinosaur and a giant sea creature! lol, also would love to meet an intelligent alien that thinks chameleons are wayyy cool haha

ahh my bad...4 got to ask a ?...

if you could meet anybody from history thats already dead, who would it be and why?

Ahhh... Such a great question! There are so many names rushing through my head! Jesus, John Lennon, Julius Caesar, Leonardo DaVinci, Abraham Lincoln, Bob Marley, George Washington, Thomas Edison, Napoleon... I think I could go on all night...

I really am going to go with an off one here... And I would say that I would want to take a backpacking trip with John Muir.

If you could pick any event in history to go back in time and witness first hand... What would it be?

Ahhh... Such a great question! There are so many names rushing through my head! Jesus, John Lennon, Julius Caesar, Leonardo DaVinci, Abraham Lincoln, Bob Marley, George Washington, Thomas Edison, Napoleon... I think I could go on all night...

I really am going to go with an off one here... And I would say that I would want to take a backpacking trip with John Muir.

If you could pick any event in history to go back in time and witness first hand... What would it be?

oh my so many! i love history! im in gr 10 history learning about how canada was created now.

Id want to.. probably witness the making of a pyramid!

Another history question..

if you could follow anyone through there life in history, who would it be?

Sit and read until it stops:)

You hear weird footsteps coming from the attic, who or what do you think it is?

Back
Top Bottom