The newest addition to the family...

Daesie11

Chameleon Enthusiast
I finally pulled the trigger... meet my new hisser roaches, courtesy of @jamest0o0 !!
All my roaches came securely packaged, and I mean secure. The roaches couldn't get out and I almost couldnt get in :ROFLMAO:
They were a hassle to get out of their transpo bin and into their new permanent bin. They kept trying to escape :rolleyes:

20190718_183140.jpg

They are all eating a meal of carrots and boy choy happily and will sleep well having no idea that some of them will be cham chow tomorrow morning!!
Thanks James for yet another successful bug order. Wheres your Yelp page so I can give you a 5 star review?? :ROFLMAO:
20190718_183702.jpg

That’s awesome!! I would like to try some roaches one day if my wife says I can lol
When you do, you have to go to Jimbob the Bug Slanger. Hes got the best bugs in the biz!

Seriously though roaches are much better than crickets. They are easier to care for, dont grow as fast, dont carry parasites like crickets do, and are heartier. I'm sure if you tell your wife they stink less also you'll get the green light!

yay! I redid my bin today of the Dubia I got from you Sara and added substrate, leaf litter, and cork bark rounds plus have spring tails on order, it looks a lot like your hisser bin. I think I need to try hissers too!

I finally pulled the trigger... meet my new hisser roaches, courtesy of @jamest0o0 !!
All my roaches came securely packaged, and I mean secure. The roaches couldn't get out and I almost couldnt get in :ROFLMAO:
They were a hassle to get out of their transpo bin and into their new permanent bin. They kept trying to escape :rolleyes:

View attachment 240037

They are all eating a meal of carrots and boy choy happily and will sleep well having no idea that some of them will be cham chow tomorrow morning!!
Thanks James for yet another successful bug order. Wheres your Yelp page so I can give you a 5 star review?? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 240036
You really did steal my bug guy :notworthy: :ROFLMAO:

yay! I redid my bin today of the Dubia I got from you Sara and added substrate, leaf litter, and cork bark rounds plus have spring tails on order, it looks a lot like your hisser bin. I think I need to try hissers too!
Yay I'm glad they are doing well for you!! I like the hissers a lot more than the dubia and so does Pesto! You should definitely try them (from James.. I'm shameless!)

Back
Top Bottom