The newest addition to the family...

Ok I just wanna say I am with @snitz427.... I wanted something cute to look at lol.

Now as for @JoXie411 and @Daesie11 I just want to point out that @jamest0o0 was my bug buddy and feeder educator before he was yours! Sooooooo technically you stole him from me! lol :p

But really @jamest0o0 is awesome and knows so much. I think we are all so lucky that he shares with us his pearls of wisdom and is kind enough to sell his extra specialty bugs he has.

Ok I just wanna say I am with @snitz427.... I wanted something cute to look at lol.

Now as for @JoXie411 and @Daesie11 I just want to point out that @jamest0o0 was my bug buddy and feeder educator before he was yours! Sooooooo technically you stole him from me! lol :p

But really @jamest0o0 is awesome and knows so much. I think we are all so lucky that he shares with us his pearls of wisdom and is kind enough to sell his extra specialty bugs he has.
You'll be so disappointed when my next new addition is a snake :ROFLMAO:

I actually don't mind snakes. I just can't handle feeding live feeders for them. They have an absolutely stunning green tree python at my local pet store. It is absolutely beautiful.
Green tre pythons are one of my absolute favorite animals! They are so gorgeous. I would love to keep one some day, but I've also heard they are mean little buggers lol.

Yeah I'm not a fan of feeding live either. I wonder.... @Chameleon Mike do your babies usually wean to thawed frozen well or do you think I'll have to stick to live? Aside from me not like feeding live I also get concerned that a live feeder will injure my snake baby!

Pesto is sooooo happy to have his hissers back! I think if he had it his way he would eat this entire bin all today. Sorry Pesto, these gotta last!
20190719_084028.jpg

Back
Top Bottom