The more the better?

jorgegonzl

How many crickets should i fed my veiled chameleon daily? (He is aprox 6-7months) i also do turnip greens like once a week and he loves that

I fed him now up to 6-8 powered daily and always make sure he dranks conditioned water,

Thanks

I don't know why you would decide to listen to anything we have to say after disregarding every bit of advice we offered yesterday and showcasing an embarrassing amount of immaturity. I'm probably wasting my time, but if there's a shred of compassion left in you for your poor animal, then maybe the following won't fall on deaf ears:

"Neonates: as many small crickets as they can eat several times a day
Juveniles 3-6 months of age: 10-12 small crickets daily
Juveniles 6-12 months of age: 10-12 medium crickets every other day
Adults over 12 months of age: 7-10 medium-large crickets every other day"

I don't know why you would decide to listen to anything we have to say after disregarding every bit of advice we offered yesterday and showcasing an embarrassing amount of immaturity. I'm probably wasting my time, but if there's a shred of compassion left in you for your poor animal, then maybe the following won't fall on deaf ears:

"Neonates: as many small crickets as they can eat several times a day
Juveniles 3-6 months of age: 10-12 small crickets daily
Juveniles 6-12 months of age: 10-12 medium crickets every other day
Adults over 12 months of age: 7-10 medium-large crickets every other day"
Perfect i just give him a couple more daily

Thank you so much

My 6 month old is only eating about 8 a day. I throw a couple supers in case he wants more but usually he saves them for later or the next day.

Back
Top Bottom