The breeder said m ambilobe red or blue bar. What do you think?

I see why some people are saying female. But Im gonna go with male. He will colour up nicely. He has some yellow coming in And from the looks of it...Blue bar, but way too young to tell at the moment. Keep updates of this little guy, I want to see if Im right with sexing it :D

I hope you are right! This is the second time I've questioned m or f and this is the first time almost everyone has said female. I posted a pic the first day of having "it" and almost everyone sai male. I wish I could be sure!

I hope you are right! This is the second time I've questioned m or f and this is the first time almost everyone has said female. I posted a pic the first day of having "it" and almost everyone sai male. I wish I could be sure!

Plus in train I see some blues, greens, and purple shades where the grey/ tan is

Only time ill tell. Did your seller give you a guarantee on the sex? Most breeders will guarantee the sex or tell you up front that there is no guarantee with a particular animal. Hope he turns out to be what you wanted. Either way looks healthy and happy.

Back
Top Bottom