The breeder said m ambilobe red or blue bar. What do you think?

I would put money on it being a male. The coloration is a little deceiving, but I see yellow on the second picture that would be uncharacteristic of a female. I detect a slight bulge as well.

Where is Kent when you need him!

Still looks female to me, but this one is definitely not as easy as some others, so it would be interesting to see what the pros say.

Thanks reptoman! You were the one who made me feel like its a boy the first time I posted haha. Here's two more I just took of colors while he is sleeping.

Okay so just got home and he was in the same posiaition as the last few pics I took two hour ago. His eyes weren't open and about thirty minutes after that he was flaired up like this and tried to bite me for the first time. Wtf is his deal haha??? Should I be worried?

Super worms small, crickets with d3 and flukers, has been eating out of my hand non stop for two weeks.

Lighting is a halogen 65 w sun bulb and the recommended 5.0 UVB fluorescent tube light.

Med repti fogger, dripper, and mist every now and then.

I left the lights on for 24 hours but that's never made him do it before. Usually is on 12 on 12 off.

He ende up crawling out on top of the cage door a while after tht last pic so I got him on my hand and he seemed way skiddish and tried to hide on the back side of my hand. Then I put him back in his cage and he has been sleeping lower cage under the leafs. It's night here now so I turned the lights off and am praying that is the issue:(

Turned the lights on this am and he woke up. Eye open but not super active. So I misted and turned te fogger on low and will try to feed him when I get off at 5. I hope he is okay :(((

Back
Top Bottom