Thankyou and Goodbuy miss lily and .......

sandy mackie

miss lily,kinyonga laurie ronnie and all the people who gave me advice when i first got bugeeta. she is old and we think shes going to die tonight.Shes an old girl that got out in the sunshine every year and had the best care with many successfull egg laying episodes.she cant support herself in her viv so im lying here with her on my lap typing with one hand to let you know how much i appreciated all your help. Dont ever give up on newbie cam owners no matter how repettative it can be ,they need your help as i did.one day ill post the video of her outside in her tree
vet checked her last night .just old age

Sad to hear that. It is a beautiful thing watching such an amazing specimen, such as a chameleon, go through their full life cycle. It really does amaze me that animals with such short life spans have been able to survive 10's-100’s of times longer than the human have existed.

Oh Sandie! :( I was looking through my friends list the other day and saw your name and wondered how you were doing. You gave her a good life and she will leave you with many happy memories, photos and videos. It is the most awful thing to lose one of these amazing creatures. My dear Lily died in my lap and it was so sad but I also felt honoured that she chose to be with me as she passed. You can have such a bond with them and it sounds like you have that with Bugeeta. I know whatever anyone says it won't help you to feel better, but please know that some of us have experienced the same pain and we know exactly how you are feeling. I lost my dear old Tommy back in November, and when someone loses a cham on here it always brings a little of him and Lily back to my mind. Sending you hugs, and please keep in touch. Tiff xx

Last edited:
So very sorry to hear about your dear chameleon. I"m sure you have lots of photos and memories of bugeeta to keep her in your heart.

Although we have not met. Please know that I understand the pain you must be feeling and my heart is with you.

i too never met you but i am very sorry for you and bugeeta, soundz like you gave her some great years. best wishes

I am so sorry for your loss - my guy died last evening, so I know the pain you are going through right now. Remember she will be waiting for you over the rainbow bridge.

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom