Thank You!

ERKleRose

Chameleon Enthusiast
Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me recently! Sadly, I will try to stay off of here until the new year, unless I’m responding to a private conversation or helping out on one or two threads. This is hard to say and personal, but I have severe clinical depression and anxiety, and one member came after me in a private conversation, which didn’t help my mental health. They’re very active here, and every time they post, it triggers me. This forum was kind of my support system and they made me lose the trust I had in it. I also wanted to apologize if anyone has ever taken anything I’ve said the wrong way, it was not my intent! If I was short, I was running low on time, in bad mood already, trying to get my point through, or was aggravated, though none of those are excuses. Again, I’m sorry. I keep replying everything I’ve ever said that was rude or could’ve been taken that way and am extremely ashamed of myself! Anyway, I just wanted to give an update and explain myself. Have a happy holidays!

Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me recently! Sadly, I will try to stay off of here until the new year, unless I’m responding to a private conversation or helping out on one or two threads. This is hard to say and personal, but I have severe clinical depression and anxiety, and one member came after me in a private conversation, which didn’t help my mental health. They’re very active here, and every time they post, it triggers me. This forum was kind of my support system and they made me lose the trust I had in it. I also wanted to apologize if anyone has ever taken anything I’ve said the wrong way, it was not my intent! If I was short, I was running low on time, in bad mood already, trying to get my point through, or was aggravated, though none of those are excuses. Again, I’m sorry. I keep replying everything I’ve ever said that was rude or could’ve been taken that way and am extremely ashamed of myself! Anyway, I just wanted to give an update and explain myself. Have a happy holidays!

I understand the feeling. I needed a few days a while back myself. I've enjoyed our conversations in various threads and hope you come back soon.

thank you so much for all that you do @ERKleRose, I hope you feel much better soon and I want to let you know that you are not the only one, you deserve a good rest and some you time to get back up on your feet. I really hope you feel better. you have done so much good for the community and its only fair that we give you the time and space you need when something has happened. and I just wanted to say thank you as a whole you have helped me and many more keepers improve their husbandry and quality of life for their chameleons. so thank you, I hope to see you posting when you feel better!:)

You’ve been helping a lot of people on this forum you deserve a break and hope you come back soon.
Thanks!
thank you so much for all that you do @ERKleRose, I hope you feel much better soon and I want to let you know that you are not the only one, you deserve a good rest and some you time to get back up on your feet. I really hope you feel better. you have done so much good for the community and its only fair that we give you the time and space you need when something has happened. and I just wanted to say thank you as a whole you have helped me and many more keepers improve their husbandry and quality of life for their chameleons. so thank you, I hope to see you posting when you feel better!:)
Thank you so much! Everyone’s support and kind words really mean the world to me!

You are doing a great job. You are a wonderful Cham Parent and a wealth of knowledge. Depression and anxiety are a really rough combo to live with, but I promise you are bigger and stronger than both of them. This may sound lame but one of the ways I practice mindfulness (one of the best ways to overcome this awful combo) is by watching Roz in her viv. She stays in the present, doesn’t think about the future or the past, and just *is*. I’ve kearned a lot about taking care of myself by watching her. Glad you are taking time for you.

You are doing a great job. You are a wonderful Cham Parent and a wealth of knowledge. Depression and anxiety are a really rough combo to live with, but I promise you are bigger and stronger than both of them. This may sound lame but one of the ways I practice mindfulness (one of the best ways to overcome this awful combo) is by watching Roz in her viv. She stays in the present, doesn’t think about the future or the past, and just *is*. I’ve kearned a lot about taking care of myself by watching her. Glad you are taking time for you.
Aww, thank you! Yes, my pets bring me out of my worst days just by interacting with or watching them!

Sometimes people rub each other wrong without intent! Chameleon keeping is something close to the heart! It is something we are all passionate about! Passion can easily make us flare up at others or them flare up at us. Passion often makes us see black and white and may cause us to take things out of context. I want to encourage everyone to try and stay kind and respectful of each other and their opinions and to try hard not to take things personal!

Back
Top Bottom