Thank you Suzi!

Just wanted to thank Suzi in public for really helping me out last nite with some crix and dubia's. All home grown by her.
I've been having a bit of a time getting feeders in the correct size from Mulberry, so she came to my rescue:)
I love having her 10min away. It makes it really easy to help each other out.
And i get a baby fix :p
Anne

That's what you get for being so nice to other people, you get people doing things for you too :D Good on you Suzi, it's great to know when forum members help each other out :D

Last edited:
We're all doing very well, thanks :) I lost a couple of mantis and only have one left which is disappointing, but anyone with less than 6 legs is all healthy and happy because we had a locusty week here (actually Beau cut his paw a couple of weeks back and he didn't much like the bandage and the lampshade that he got off the vet, but it was minor and he healed quickly). Although he's not mine, I mention because you've seen his picture.
How's things with all your lot? Still got yourself a nice big horse I see :D

That is awesome that she was able to help you. It's great to have each other for help. That's the way it should be... people helping people... sure makes the world a better place.

I do!, and she is doing fabulous i might add :)
We have had an amazing winter with warm temps and clear blue skies, my kids get out everyday for several hours. If i can just get the feeders back on track, and no i am not raising my own!!

Just wanted to thank Suzi in public for really helping me out last nite with some crix and dubia's. All home grown by her.
I've been having a bit of a time getting feeders in the correct size from Mulberry, so she came to my rescue:)
I love having her 10min away. It makes it really easy to help each other out.
And i get a baby fix :p
Anne

You are both complete sweethearts. I just wish I could be close to both of you.:)

You are "Oh so very welcome" Anne! It is so awesome having you as a Cham friend and being so close!! You have helped me out on more than one occasion and I am very grateful for your friendship :D

And Laurie, I would also Love if you moved here and were close! I am sure Anne and I could find you a place near by :p

And Carol, you are so sweet :)

And Robin, I totally agree

And Dave, :):D:)

Back
Top Bottom