Thank you mods and active members

iPwnedMSCS

Established Member
Thanks to the mods and members who hop into all the threads and give people advice and care instructions. There are some days that I find the number of threads asking for help overwhelming, and I'm just lurking most of the time, but there you are every time.

So thank you for all that you do for other members and their chameleons, you make a difference!

Awwww thank you. That is so nice of you to say something. We try hard to help as many people as possible. It is what makes this forum amazing along with all our fabulous members. ❤️

Kristen Bell Awww GIF

Thanks for your comments and thanks @iPwnedMSCS !

Some days the number of posts where people need help is overwhelming….but luckily, a lot of us chip in to do the best we can to keep up with it all and do what we can to help. We still don’t have all the answers..but so many are willing to do what we can.

I keep saying, that if you came here and learned about keeping chameleons here, please stick around and continue to log on regularly to add to the number who can help others. Together, it all works!

@Brad does a great job of keeping this forum open and running and the moderators are all great too…but we definitely need people who are willing to pass on the knowledge they have as well!

I've been trying to be active, while I dont have a ton of experience with chameleons in terms of times, I have other reptiles that I've gained experience with over the years! I will always share if I have my own experience ! I try my best to not reply based on feeling or what someone else has said unless I've lived it :)

I love how active everyone is and welcoming, makes me more likely to participate without my head being chewed off if I misspeak

I've been trying to be active, while I dont have a ton of experience with chameleons in terms of times, I have other reptiles that I've gained experience with over the years! I will always share if I have my own experience ! I try my best to not reply based on feeling or what someone else has said unless I've lived it :)

I love how active everyone is and welcoming, makes me more likely to participate without my head being chewed off if I misspeak
This is very true, I know I was nervous to jump in here the first time and my experience here was lovely. Everyone was so kind and understanding and helped me get my husbandry down correctly. I really do love the community here. Its a wonderful place to be!

This is very true, I know I was nervous to jump in here the first time and my experience here was lovely. Everyone was so kind and understanding and helped me get my husbandry down correctly. I really do love the community here. Its a wonderful place to be!
And look at you now! 400 chams later :hilarious: No really you are an amazing addition to the team of regulars that make a difference every day in threads. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom