Terrible 2 months for my collection

THECHAMMAN

Established Member
Well, within the last 2 months, 3 of my four chams have passes:mad::mad::mad: and all of them were getting old to begin with, and i guess things just happen like that. And any advice for new chams to buy, or places to buy from. and the craziest thing is. my last cham's cage was blown down 4 days ago, and he escaped into a 12m tree right next to my house, and i cant figure out to get him out. any advice on that end as well?

-Thanks
Nick

Have you checked our classifieds?? There are some members selling. Try to search here for your cham in a tree problem. Seems it's been a common problem lately :p. Good luck.

Sorry to hear about your chams passing.

I would try the fire department or someone with a bucket truck to help you get your cham out of the tree.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune-sometimes it does seem you will lose some in a short period of time.

If I am not mistaken, it looks like you got your first cham in July-ish of 2008, so none of your animals were far over 2, which is not old at all (unless you acquired some that were older adults). You may want to do a complete husbandry review or try to study why you lost them all before adding new ones.

well, i got them all at full grown. so that changes things a bit. ive never raised a cham from a baby, just because ive never really had the oupportunity to get one then. and i got him out of the tree. i saw him near my balcony. grabbed a huge male roach and lured him on to my arm. he wasnt happy, but i was.

well, i got them all at full grown. so that changes things a bit. ive never raised a cham from a baby, just because ive never really had the oupportunity to get one then. and i got him out of the tree. i saw him near my balcony. grabbed a huge male roach and lured him on to my arm. he wasnt happy, but i was.

Glad you got him back :)

Do you know why the others died?

i can only guess old age. they all seemed in perfect health. i am a very neurotic person when it comes to vitamins, feeding, misting, and medicating if needed. unfortunately, i have no way of knowing aside from old age.

Uh, I thought you got one of Mike's CB baby melleri a while back. Atleast thats what you had said...

i can only guess old age. they all seemed in perfect health. i am a very neurotic person when it comes to vitamins, feeding, misting, and medicating if needed. unfortunately, i have no way of knowing aside from old age.
Why didn't you take them to the vet and get a necropsy done? I do recall you making a post asking about what you should do with a large sum of money a while back.

Back
Top Bottom