Temporalis or nchiensis?

pssh

Avid Member
I already have a female temporalis chameleon and I think I'm going to order some more. I want a male and a few more females for my female temporalis chameleon, but I'm not sure which ones these will be? I dont want to buy some and get a random nchiensis thrown in (that's how I got my temporalis with my brev's) unless it can live and thrive with the temporalis chameleons or my brevs under their (my already existing pygmies) normal care. Anyone have any input?

temporalis.jpg

fl chams has a great downloadable care sheet for pygmies ( brev. & temp. pymgmy care)

personally, If I were to buy from LLLreptile I would call or email
them and ask if they can send you the specific genders

I already have a temporalis and i already know how to take care of it. I just don't want to buy some "Temporalis" and end up with nchiensis, unless they can be kept with my temporalis. And i'm not sure if they would know how to tell if they are pitted or not.

fl chams has a great downloadable care sheet for pygmies ( brev. & temp. pymgmy care)

personally, If I were to buy from LLLreptile I would call or email
them and ask if they can send you the specific genders

not trying to take over the thread. but where is the email at on the page? they said only for the big business owners? or something like that :) lol

It is the "contact" link that is at the bottom of every page on the website, or off the menu, go to "info", then "company" then click "contact". Either way works to contact us. Or, call us toll free at 888-54-Reptile 7 days a week. :)

As for specific genders - no problem on these guys. Hope that helps!

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply
www.LLLReptile.com

Back
Top Bottom