Teal'c likes veggies

AngieL

Avid Member
Teal'c just did the funniest thing! She went down to her salad bowl and I caught her with her legs in the air lol!

Not the best photo but too funny not to share :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345135908.340136.jpg

Well you are, you are suffering from the chameleon disease.

its incurable, and often fatal (for your wallet).

whoa tell me! I've spent more money on gutload the last 5 months than I have on human food! Never mind the £800 on enclosure supplies and a fortune on plants.

She's worth every penny and more :)

I dont like to think about it.

Ive got 4 chams- and 38 eggs.

come november/december.... 38 mouths to feed.

eeeeeek! You have a worse case of the chameleon virus than I do! But cute babies! Awww I want a baby :)

Oh yeah I know you're too far away! I just want a baby cham in general, any one would do lol! It makes me want to move to the states when I see all the forum members clutches and babies for sale :(

Oh yeah I know you're too far away! I just want a baby cham in general, any one would do lol! It makes me want to move to the states when I see all the forum members clutches and babies for sale :(

You should, but before you come, you have to get some of the chams that we cant get ove rhere, and you have to go visit Iwantone for me..

shes got some hoehnelli babies I want.

Well I promise if I ever move to the states I will hide some mitsios and hoes and stuff in my bags and exchange them for some sweet babies :D

Hey let me know if you need advice moving to the States and bringing your scaly family with you! Cost us £2k to bring our cold-blooded children, but so worth it.

Well I promise if I ever move to the states I will hide some mitsios and hoes and stuff in my bags and exchange them for some sweet babies :D

Sounds like a deal!!!!

I would kill for some of bentons falys and mitsios too.

I told Iwantone that i was going to come over there, and hide some hoe babies in my cleavage.. they are tiny, (im not) no one would ever know!

Wow Trillian it cost that much? So much easier parting with the cash that the babies though.

Lol! Camimom, how would you explain that on the xray machine? Nipple piercings? You might actually get pierced that way :D

Wow Trillian it cost that much? So much easier parting with the cash that the babies though.

Lol! Camimom, how would you explain that on the xray machine? Nipple piercings? You might actually get pierced that way :D

its a growth.. im sensitive about it.
;)

:D hahahahahahahahaha! I just laughed out loud at my desk!

Always happy to help!

Im sure they next qustion would be.. why is it moving then?

whcih i would then say.. its growing more. thats how fast it grows.. it has epileptic seizures.. gosh... why do you have to point it out!?!

Back
Top Bottom