Tattoo cover-up (pic heavy)...

It just gets better & better. Wow, to go from the first one to the cover up is nothing short of amazing. But i can never have a tat - they hurt and I am a wimp.:( I look forward to seeing the finished product in Aug.

Thanks guys! Laurie it will definately be finished by August when you are in town. Supposed to go back April 12 for the finishing touches, i can't wait.

We will all be waiting to see the finished product, not sure it can get much better, it is now awesome. That is just so creative of you. How did you ever think that up?

Thanks guys! Laurie it will definately be finished by August when you are in town. Supposed to go back April 12 for the finishing touches, i can't wait.

I love tattoos with lots of bright colors. The colors are superb in this one, the artist is doing an awesome job!

That is just so creative of you. How did you ever think that up?

Actually, it was more the tattoo artist than me. I started out wanting a whole chameleon, then after discussing it with him this was a better idea. I brought him a ton of photographs and even brought a couple of my chams into his shop, and he did the rest.

Actually, it was more the tattoo artist than me. I started out wanting a whole chameleon, then after discussing it with him this was a better idea. I brought him a ton of photographs and even brought a couple of my chams into his shop, and he did the rest.

You described him well "tattoo artist". I could never have a tat as I have Zero pain tolerance, but your guy almost makes me consider it. No, it would hurt.:eek:

You described him well "tattoo artist". I could never have a tat as I have Zero pain tolerance, but your guy almost makes me consider it. No, it would hurt.:eek:

Its not too bad for the most part. Ive sat for 4 hour sessions. At the end it was pretty bad LOL!! I also have them in some really painful spots. Did I say it wasnt bad:rolleyes:

A huge cham eyeball with a tail? Im thinking 'sperm' *shrugs* :D Nice work but weird concept, definately better than the ugly tribal thing! Hope it pleases YOU when its done, thats what counts, you're wearin' it mate! :)
Personally I might've gone for laser removal then got the whole cham, scarring would've lent texture.
I had one Tatt when I was about 18 and the 'artist' screwed it up, I think he was high as a kite at the time, but its a memorial to my father so I can live with it, that was Idea, Glad I didnt go with daffy duck with his beak shot off like wanted at the time! LOl :D

Rofl I found a pic. Funniest cartoon ever when I was a kid!

daffy14.png

Last edited:
Jared there are things I just won't ask and don't need to know where.:eek::eek::eek:

Its not too bad for the most part. Ive sat for 4 hour sessions. At the end it was pretty bad LOL!! I also have them in some really painful spots. Did I say it wasnt bad:rolleyes:

Idk if it's available everywhere, but there is a "sissy spray". Once you get the outline done, you spray it on, rub it in, and you don't feel anything else. When I got the vine around my waist I used it and it actually felt pretty good with the vibrations like a massage.

almost done..

DSCN9033.jpg

He added the color to the tail on Thursday. Now all that is left is to layer over the areas where the tribal was to eventually make it dissappear. I love how it came out. The tail is from a photo of my oldest male named Steve, some of you on here know him. The eye came from a photo of Steve's son Osiris. I can see the resemblence on both and love that this will represent a time in my life when I had these amazing creatures. I recently hatched some of Osiris's offspring and thought about eventually adding a 3rd generation to the tattoo somehow.. lol.

Back
Top Bottom