Tattoo cover-up (pic heavy)...

Woah! That looks awesome. I'm itching for another tattoo... My last tattoo was a Chameleon tattoo but that one was a DISASTER! :( I guess I was bound to have a bad tattoo eventually. Lol! Yours is GREAT!:D

DSCN9033.jpg

He added the color to the tail on Thursday. Now all that is left is to layer over the areas where the tribal was to eventually make it dissappear. I love how it came out. The tail is from a photo of my oldest male named Steve, some of you on here know him. The eye came from a photo of Steve's son Osiris. I can see the resemblence on both and love that this will represent a time in my life when I had these amazing creatures. I recently hatched some of Osiris's offspring and thought about eventually adding a 3rd generation to the tattoo somehow.. lol.

WOW amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the "eye" theme, very nice!!!!!!

Thanks or sharing, ( and giving me ideas). ;)

Finished tattoo

I'm finally adding the finished tattoo pic for this thread. I had it finished last year and am very pleased with the finished product.

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 174
That is awesome! If we don't have a tattoo thread somewhere around here already, we should! :)

What a crazy tattoo, I am think a long time to invent a chameleon to have tattooed on my arm and this brings something to create a beautiful tattoo to invent

Back
Top Bottom