Tapatalk?

Amydaveg

I saw a few posts from 2011 and 2012 about Tapatalk for this forum, but not much since

Any update or plans to allow that functionality ?

I had a forum and it wasn't very complicated to add
It definately makes the forum easier to navigate on mobile phones

Any chance of a forum app like this, a dedicated app, or forum runner ?

Thanks

Not sure but most forums are build on an out of the box package thus easy to implement talpatalk as talpatalk is build to support those. I think this forum is homebrew so possibly doesn't have this compatibility... I could be wrong tho, ask @Brad

Besides html5 works great on most platforms so I dont see much added value.

It's much easier and cleaner on mobile, but I see what you are saying about the home brew.

It's a plug in for the main BB systems, may be hard if this is not one of them.

I saw a few posts from 2011 and 2012 about Tapatalk for this forum, but not much since

Any update or plans to allow that functionality ?

I had a forum and it wasn't very complicated to add
It definately makes the forum easier to navigate on mobile phones

Any chance of a forum app like this, a dedicated app, or forum runner ?

Thanks
We had tapatalk installed here for several years but I eventually removed it due to both security and privacy concerns. I had hoped to have a replacement app by now but it's not easy with our limited funds and several attempts to combine resources with other forums did on work out. We are working behind the scenes on a software upgrade for this fall and I will reevaluate app options at that time. I would like to see an app. Since we dropped Tapatalk we have added a responsive design. I believe that improves the situation but is not necessarily an ideal solution for everyone. If anyone has an opinion feel free to share.

Back
Top Bottom