tanzanian chameleons

I know of a reptile sore selling pygs, but I don't think that would help you. But check local reptile stores too they may have some.

If you can name a single one, local to you or otherwise...I'm all ears.

BigApple just hasn't updated their website, I contacted them weeks ago and they have been out. They "claim" to be getting them back in spring, but I had a short email convo with them and ....

...they are waiting for "winter" to end so that they will start breeding again in the spring (LoL!)...

guy could have just said "we don't know when/how to get more" but I digress...

Im not getting pygmies it was a typo i meant to say so much for gettin pygmies as in the plan to get them failed...

K. multi is a medium sized species but should be housed in good sized cages because they are super active. As for tavetana I only know of very few people doing anything with them. Chris Anderson had some offspring hatch a little while ago. Not sure if he is wanting to part with any but couldnt hurt. As for the other species, its just playing the waiting game:eek:

Get a CB multi. They are really cool chameleons and if you ever want to breed you can get a CB pair or keep one and down the line get another. Im hoping to hear of tons of hatching going on this year!!!

i breed beardeed pygmys and have two unrelated colonies. i have 2 males from one colony and 1 male from the second but sadly no females yet.. males are 30 each plus shipping

Oh ok that sounds like a plan! So what exactly does this Chris Anderson breed? And how much does he charge?

Heh what doesnt he breed? lol, I would PM him and ask..
Chris andereson is pretty much the go to guy for just about everything. anything you want to know, ask him. any problems.. ask him.

@brandychams how much is shipping to 11545 and how old are your available males; I'm nit currently looking for females. And I will p
Chris anderson later

@shawntea shipping your way is 60.52 and yes i would love to swap a male for a female i need new blood for my colonies

where exactly did you hear this?

to the best of my knowledge Tanzania closed ALL exports for 1 year in response to their smuggling problems. That was around August 2011...so I anticipate they will be closed until ~Aug 2012

See here: http://allafrica.com/stories/201108221268.html

@Brady: I have 1 adult female atm and would be interested in taking any/all you have left. PM sent :)

Back
Top Bottom