tail caught in cage?

Picasso123

while feeding I hadn't noticed his tail must've moved into the corner of the door. I'm noticed his ?cowl? getting bigger and pretty sure I didn't close the door on him as I'm sure he would have become very irritated.

tail.jpg

tail2.jpg

while feeding I hadn't noticed his tail must've moved into the corner of the door. I'm noticed his ?cowl? getting bigger and pretty sure I didn't close the door on him as I'm sure he would have become very irritated.

tail.jpg

tail2.jpg

DOnt fret. its probably just a bruise. my cham did the same thing, tho I did not shut it in the door, he did it all his own. give your guy a shower once a day for like a week, it wil help it heal, but dont be worried when it takes long. my guy didnt heal his bruise for over a month. went thru two sheds that way.

the bottom inch or so of his tail looks dark but maybe that is just its normal coloring? I closed my chams tail in the door once too and it turned black at the bottom. It went away after a coule of days

the bottom inch or so of his tail looks dark but maybe that is just its normal coloring? I closed my chams tail in the door once too and it turned black at the bottom. It went away after a coule of days

It looks like the shadow to me but idk

It looks like the shadow to me but idk

yeah it's a shadow of a leaf.

funny thing is, I was freaking out when it happened and rushing to get the cats in the carrier to their vet appt. After they where done I asked a rep vet and she said if he's eating a drinking he's good. "May have a bruise but keep and eye on him."

I have read about that. If it is really bad it can fall off right?:eek:

Back
Top Bottom