T. cristatus

chamelisa

Do we have any cristatus experts in the house to help us confirm if this is a female or not?

Attachments

• IMG_8015.jpg
    IMG_8015.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 144
It's not really that clear with this clutch at this age (6 months) so I am hoping that people who have bred or raised hatchling cristatus might be able to give their opinion.

The first clutch I raised, it was obvious. At about 4 months, the only male in the clutch was light and mostly brown. My youngest clutch (CBs) may be easier to sex because they came out of their eggs larger than the CH clutch.

This one I believe is a female but I don't want to risk sending the wrong sex to my friend.

I believe Brad Ramsey has hatched them. Maybe send him a PM??

Actually I believe Elisa hatched those and sent them to Brad. I remember Brad had another clutch incubating but I don't think they ended up hatching.

Elisa, my thought is that this is a female but its hard to say for sure.

Chris

Edit: Looks like Elisa beat me to the first part of my post.

Last edited:
Actually I believe Elisa hatched those and sent them to Brad. I remember Brad had another clutch incubating but I don't think they ended up hatching.

Elisa, my thought is that this is a female but its hard to say for sure.

Chris

Edit: Looks like Elisa beat me to the first part of my post.

I don't know about the other clutch either. I just remember some posts awhile back and thought he may be able to help. I know he doesn't post often. Oh well. Back to square one..

That is an amazing chameleon you have. I have always wanted T. Cristatus and I would love to get a few if anyone could point me in the right direction. :D Seriously

Back
Top Bottom