Supplements

Campy

Hey again, I know I have a lot of questions. But want to start doing this 'right' in my eyes anyways. Doing a huge step up for him

For supplements;

Is this correct? I have been dusting his crickets about every other usage after about the first 6 months or so. I am using

Sticky Tongue Farms. Miner-All - I (I=indoor) Contains D3

hi again! here is my scheduel

M and Thur- Flukers Calcium w/ D3 and rotate weekly w/o D3
Tues and Fri- Rep Cal Herptivite
Wed and Sat- T-rex chameleon formula(almost the same thing as Miner-all
Sun- no supplements

But, with what I am using. Will it be fine to keep it with this? He seems to be doing well :)

Understanding why we do things.........

Rather than just following a given routine it is helpful to understand why we are instructed to do certain things. Brad's link above will help you understand the relationship between the supplements and your chams individual environment. Supplements are not a "one size fits all" sort of thing. We all have different situations. Some of use can use real sunshine in the equation. We all seem to use different gutloads for our insects. Achieving the proper balance for our particular cham means that we have to understand how these differences affect the supplement equation. It requires some effort and research on our part. I'm still working on the equation for my chams given my circumstances, etc. It seems to be an ongoing process of refinement for me.

Back
Top Bottom