Wrinkly Eyes

Im sorry your Cham is dealing with some issues. Don't feel like a bad Cham mom. A bad Cham mom does not seek advice or help. That's not you. I would consider you a good Cham mom:

1. Noticed something different
2. Sought out advice
3. Understands and acts on advice.

Sending 🙏🏽
appreciated 🥺

Not a bad mom... Stuff happens with these guys. Your reaching out for feedback and always making corrections when needed. ❤️

y’all. I CANNOT 😂 I took her to the vet. He didn’t see anything wrong, even took her to optometry, put her under a microscope. They found like 2 small pieces of shed in her left eye they removed and she was SO good about it but other then that, he just said to keep an eye on it. well the next day, lo and behold…
IMG_1866.jpeg

ARE WE SERIOUS?? THE NEXT DAY?? 😂😂 I SPENT MONEY FOR NOTHING ?? 😂 Glad it wasn’t serious but really, one day?? this is hilarious. i waited over a MONTH for her to shed. Thank you all for your help !

Im sorry your Cham is dealing with some issues. Don't feel like a bad Cham mom. A bad Cham mom does not seek advice or help. That's not you. I would consider you a good Cham mom:

1. Noticed something different
2. Sought out advice
3. Understands and acts on advice.

Sending 🙏🏽
Well said and I agree!

y’all. I CANNOT 😂 I took her to the vet. He didn’t see anything wrong, even took her to optometry, put her under a microscope. They found like 2 small pieces of shed in her left eye they removed and she was SO good about it but other then that, he just said to keep an eye on it. well the next day, lo and behold…View attachment 344636

ARE WE SERIOUS?? THE NEXT DAY?? 😂😂 I SPENT MONEY FOR NOTHING ?? 😂 Glad it wasn’t serious but really, one day?? this is hilarious. i waited over a MONTH for her to shed. Thank you all for your help !
That’s the best kind of vet visit in all honesty.

y’all. I CANNOT 😂 I took her to the vet. He didn’t see anything wrong, even took her to optometry, put her under a microscope. They found like 2 small pieces of shed in her left eye they removed and she was SO good about it but other then that, he just said to keep an eye on it. well the next day, lo and behold…View attachment 344636

Oh no she dinnnnt 🤣

Back
Top Bottom