Supplements

Sorry

Attachments

• 20230609_183148.jpg
    20230609_183148.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 40
I mean I think it is extremely over complicated and I do not know that I would mix that many different brands. They are running arcadia, minerall, reptivite and bee pollen. Seems a bit overkill to me.
So arcadia MG is calcium without d3 and no phosphorus but includes magnesium.
The minerall indoor is a phosphorus free calcium WITH D3 and it has magnesium.
The reptivite is without D3 Version. So it has basic multivitamins with vitamin A and also has magnesium.
Then you have straight bee pollen. (which in my opinion giving bee pollen straight should be reconsidered as we do not know enough about how much is too much, Beman dealt with edema when I did this.)

This could be simplified by just using arcadia products. With the amount of D3 that is in mineral it is similar to the arcadia revitalise D3... Revitalise D3 also already has the vitamin A in it and Bee pollen along with magnesium so the reptivite could be dropped as well.

But you have to remember that arcadia has an 8 feed cycle designed for use with their products... Included below... They do not even recommend using the CalMG that much.

So arcadia is a 3 product system done in an 8 feed cycle. This is why you want to chart it on a calendar. It is in the following rotation and you stay in that order no matter how many feeding days are skipped.

EP-A 1st feeding
EP-A 2nd feeding
EP-A 3rd feeding
Calmg 4th feeding
EP-A 5th feeding
EP-A 6th feeding
EP-A 7th feeding
Revitalize D3 8th feeding
Cycle starts again from the beginning.

Yeah not sure why it has been complicated, I would have dropped the bee pollen, ( never have dusted with it but have fed to my feeders with it ) do you think I should stop using it with my feeders like you said the revitalise has bee pollen ( I will be using mostly fresh food but might add in either insect fuel ( which has bee pollen) or repashy bug burger as there's more in it just to cover all aspects , only printed this out today but yeah seams a bit much with the amount of times the mineral is used pm , and also the fact there is two days in the month where a multivitamin is used used two days in a row .

Yeah not sure why it has been complicated, I would have dropped the bee pollen, ( never have dusted with it but have fed to my feeders with it ) do you think I should stop using it with my feeders like you said the revitalise has bee pollen ( I will be using mostly fresh food but might add in either insect fuel ( which has bee pollen) or repashy bug burger as there's more in it just to cover all aspects , only printed this out today but yeah seams a bit much with the amount of times the mineral is used pm , and also the fact there is two days in the month where a multivitamin is used used two days in a row .
Honestly I would not follow their supplement routine for my cham. But everyone has to make their own choice on how they supplement. I just researched way too much when I was trying to understand it more so I probably know more than is normal for supplements and what has what. lol

I think you are fine to feed it in limited amounts to your feeders. I just would not feed plain pollen straight to your cham. I think this is where I went wrong. I was told it was safe and then within a few months edema developed. I happened to pull him off all bee pollen including supplements with it. I switched to all repashy products.

Was there an explanation as to why this formulation was constructe? Obviously, someone went through a lot of trouble to create this mix. What was the rationale?
This is the response I got when I asked about the supplements

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230610_181019_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610_181019_Facebook.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 32
Honestly I would not follow their supplement routine for my cham. But everyone has to make their own choice on how they supplement. I just researched way too much when I was trying to understand it more so I probably know more than is normal for supplements and what has what. lol

I think you are fine to feed it in limited amounts to your feeders. I just would not feed plain pollen straight to your cham. I think this is where I went wrong. I was told it was safe and then within a few months edema developed. I happened to pull him off all bee pollen including supplements with it. I switched to all repashy products.
Thanks, I know I have to make a choice, but as I don't really know much that's why I'm asking, so it s a half educated one like when j asked was told miner all has low d3 but at 4,400 iu, its not much lower than revitalise at 5k iu , but the former is recommended 10 times a month vs arcadia 4 time's,

Thanks, I know I have to make a choice, but as I don't really know much that's why I'm asking, so it s a half educated one like when j asked was told miner all has low d3 but at 4,400 iu, its not much lower than revitalise at 5k iu , but the former is recommended 10 times a month vs arcadia 4 time's,
Not a problem I get it.

Where are you getting your numbers though? Revitalise D3 has 2.3k IU/LB. Arcadia's is in the 8 feed cycle on the 8th feeding day so the only way your hitting 3 in a month is if your feeding every day.

Miner al indoor has 2k IU/LB.

Now when you look at other multivitamins lets take Repashy Calcium plusLoD version. They are running 8k IU/LB. Then if you look at reptivite WITH D3 they are running 10k IU/LB.

Not a problem I get it.

Where are you getting your numbers though? Revitalise D3 has 2.3k IU/LB. Arcadia's is in the 8 feed cycle on the 8th feeding day so the only way your hitting 3 in a month is if your feeding every day.

Miner al indoor has 2k IU/LB.

Now when you look at other multivitamins lets take Repashy Calcium plusLoD version. They are running 8k IU/LB. Then if you look at reptivite WITH D3 they are running 10k IU/LB.
In the uk ( regarding numbers) it's kg not lb as we have different measurements, like you have fluid ounce we have milliliters etc

Back
Top Bottom