Superworms

swordfish1030

My quads were eating super worms, but they seem to have lost interest. I do feed a host of other great insects.

I am just curious if anyone found anyway to make food sources more attractive or
in other words how to bring back the excitement they once had in the superworms.

I even tried switching what the superworms were eating, figuring they had a smell and taste based on the food they ate.

Just looking to hear people thoughts on the subject.

My quads were eating super worms, but they seem to have lost interest. I do feed a host of other great insects.

I am just curious if anyone found anyway to make food sources more attractive or
in other words how to bring back the excitement they once had in the superworms.

I even tried switching what the superworms were eating, figuring they had a smell and taste based on the food they ate.

Just looking to hear people thoughts on the subject.

from my experience, chams love worms...supers, silks, horns etc...have you tried any other worms?

I feed crickets, mealworms, superworms,hornworms, tried a few small Beatles from the back yard ( yes chem free they are on our rose bush.. well not any more, they loved those )

Silk worms seem like a mess. Am i wrong?

I feed crickets, mealworms, superworms,hornworms, tried a few small Beatles from the back yard ( yes chem free they are on our rose bush.. well not any more, they loved those )

Silk worms seem like a mess. Am i wrong?

to keep or feed? you can get them in the pods which are pretty easy to clean and whatnot

Back
Top Bottom