Suicide Prevention/Awareness.

If this is out of line, please feel free to remove. But this Month is Suicide Awareness & as someone who struggles I just want to say if you struggle too that it is okay & you are not alone.
Please talk to someone. Anyone.
Suicide line. 1(800)-784-2433

I'll always be here & anyone can feel free to reach out to me. I'll be your person, I'll be your friend. I'll be here! ♡
Never out of line to help those who need it whenever wherever

Lizard Wizards gets my vote!
Depression is a nasty beast and I admit I struggled with it and it’s friend anxiety for decades. Thankfully it left me many years ago. It’s very difficult to truly help others who are trapped in that black void. The best I feel we can do is listen, validate their feelings, let them know we care and that they aren’t alone…and then help them to get professional help.

Lizard Wizards gets my vote!
Depression is a nasty beast and I admit I struggled with it and it’s friend anxiety for decades. Thankfully it left me many years ago. It’s very difficult to truly help others who are trapped in that black void. The best I feel we can do is listen, validate their feelings, let them know we care and that they aren’t alone…and then help them to get professional help.
I like Lizard Wizards too lol.
I'm so glad you're doing better, warms my heart! Gives me hope. I hope it will leave me one day too.
I appreciate you. ♡

Back
Top Bottom