Suicide Prevention/Awareness.

Snuits

Chameleon Enthusiast
If this is out of line, please feel free to remove. But this Month is Suicide Awareness & as someone who struggles I just want to say if you struggle too that it is okay & you are not alone.
Please talk to someone. Anyone.
Suicide line. 1(800)-784-2433

I'll always be here & anyone can feel free to reach out to me. I'll be your person, I'll be your friend. I'll be here! ♡

If this is out of line, please feel free to remove. But this Month is Suicide Awareness & as someone who struggles I just want to say if you struggle too that it is okay & you are not alone.
Please talk to someone. Anyone.
Suicide line. 1(800)-784-2433

I'll always be here & anyone can feel free to reach out to me. I'll be your person, I'll be your friend. I'll be here! ♡
Thankyou I struggle too with this. and also want to say if anyone wants to reach out to me to talk about their troubles I’m here you can always talk to me

I have helped many people through things like this as well (and I'm 13?!?) So if you need help feel free to message me on here.
Lol 13 year olds rock when I was on vk last month I saved a kid from drowning he was 300 feet out into the Lake Michigan which is really deep and it was 24 mph winds and 8ft tall waves his parents were out surfing 200 ft down the shore

His parents didn’t even say thankyou they were so embarrassed but I was in the town website news letter and I got free icecream 😂

Back
Top Bottom