stressful march.

danibug23

I need all the prayers i can get right now my grandfather has been in the hospital for a week now and now has been moved to ICU he does not look well at all. I am hoping and praying he gets better ASAP. One day he was totally normal and the next he was rushed to the er they have no idea what is wrong with him.
I am up here right now with him and all I want to do is cry :(

On top of all this I have family in from Texas and Germany ans of course family drama now..

March has not been easy for me I was diagnosed with fibrocystic diease now this

I wish this month would end :(

sorry to hear about your grandpa. I have no grandparents left and it was tough to lose each of them. I feel your pain. Also sorry to hear about your diagnosis also. Will say a prayer for your grandpa and I hope things will get better for you!

That's sad :( I hope you both get better!! Spend all the time you can with him (sorry this sounds sad, it's just true). All grandpas are special :)

This may sound wrong but that is what happens to grandfathers sooner or later.

Your own disease sounds very serious. That is the real issue. Be patient, take good care of your own health and things will settle down soon enough. Don't feel bad about accepting any help and sympathy you can get once your grandfather is laid to rest.

Back
Top Bottom