stitches out

awh53

took jadzia today to vet to get her stitches out after her op to have her ovarian folicles removed and spayed (due to an infection) given a clean bill of health and she has put on 20 grams in 6 weeks
so grateful to the vet for doing such a great job she even took the time to explain things through

Congrats - i`m so glad she`s fully recovered - I hope we get the same news when Gizzy goes back next month. It`s great to hear a story that ended happily. :D

Thats awesome to hear she's fully recovered! So now that she's been Spayed...will she produce any infertile eggs?! Or no!?

took jadzia today to vet to get her stitches out after her op to have her ovarian folicles removed and spayed (due to an infection) given a clean bill of health and she has put on 20 grams in 6 weeks
so grateful to the vet for doing such a great job she even took the time to explain things through

Last edited:
no there will be no more eggs as she had her ovarian folicles and tubes removed not because i wanted them removed but because the folicles had started to produce the eggs and then became infected which was only discovered when she went under the knife as on a xray showed that she had eggs but had not laid them after 60 days
so it was decided to spay her to prevent it happening again

Oh wow..well in the long run it'll be alot better for her so she wont have to deal with all that again..What did the X-rays look like? Did the eggs look normal? And how did the dr determin that they eggs were infected when they cut her open for surgery, did they look white or were they off colored? Also what Species is she?? Veiled? Panther?

no there will be no more eggs as she had her ovarian folicles and tubes removed not because i wanted them removed but because the folicles had started to produce the eggs and then became infected which was only discovered when she went under the knife as on a xray showed that she had eggs but had not laid them after 60 days
so it was decided to spay her to prevent it happening again

Last edited:
Thats awesome she has a good clean bill of health ~ I'm glad everything worked out the way it did and that she has a caring wonderful owner to care for her. Congrats on the great news!

she is a veiled chameleon
the eggs were yellow in colour and they were flatish on the x rays they looked perfect formed eggs it was thirty days later that she operated due to being nearly sixty days since being in with a male (she was kept in with a male in pet shop but had sold the male ten days before i i got her)

Back
Top Bottom