Steve is sick :(

That's an expensive change. The light is like 35 bucks and the fixture is like 40. I don't know if I can afford that

It will make a big difference.. :) coils hurt there eyes, they can even go blind from them. And it can mean life or death if your veiled is sick.. My veiled died because of a major ri. Rip ozzy.. :( but the coil made him a lot worse

dont ever go to Banfeild

that " hospital" sucks ass i worked at an animal er that see's reptiles and other animals. every time a dog or cat went there they came to us with open sutures and misdiagnosed pills and what not. that place sucks ! :mad::eek::mad::eek::mad:

That's an expensive change. The light is like 35 bucks and the fixture is like 40. I don't know if I can afford that

not to sound mean or dickish but maybe you shouldnt have chosen a chameleon as a pet...... they are VERY hard to maintain and keep up with ! mine has already thrown me for almost 1200 bucks and i have only had him 4 months now...... good luck !

I have already thrown about 900 down and what I'm saying is I don't have money right now. I get paid every two weeks and I don't have a lot left and I need to get the stuff he needs now and not in a week. I just started to take care of Chams and its a learning process were not all pros right when we start. I picked a chameleon because I liked them and I was up for the challenge and my other Cham is doing alright so it's just my first one that is having problems. So I really didn't like your comment and I'm not trying to sound mean but I came here for help not to be told that I can't properly take care of my Chams because I don't have enough money.

It will make a big difference.. :) coils hurt there eyes, they can even go blind from them. And it can mean life or death if your veiled is sick.. My veiled died because of a major ri. Rip ozzy.. :( but the coil made him a lot worse
From what I know there had been an issue with coils, but that was few years ago.
I don't think you have to change the coil, espesially now, when you have money issues. Plus, new lights would be too strong for such a small baby.

Back
Top Bottom