Stella’s still at it

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
What am I going to do about this young lady!? I noticed she was rocking back & forth strangely and when I got close, saw she was dark with her colors popping. The sheet between her and Jack obviously slipped and she was letting him know she’s not interested. (Her heart belongs to Hammlet) I don’t think Jack even noticed her. My crazy little girl…always peeking at her neighbor every chance she gets. Soon (hopefully) there won’t be any more sheets or other barriers that can get displaced and there will be no more peeking.
2035CED9-A9EA-403E-AF69-37ED938F3123.jpeg

She is beautiful! Will you ever breed her and Hammlet?
I’ve still been thinking about it, but haven’t been sure about that little growth that Stella had removed. Wish the biopsy had been more definite about if it was a papilloma or not. Nothing has grown back at that site or anywhere else on her. What are your ideas on that?

I’ve still been thinking about it, but haven’t been sure about that little growth that Stella had removed. Wish the biopsy had been more definite about if it was a papilloma or not. Nothing has grown back at that site or anywhere else on her. What are your ideas on that?

Did you go to Dr. Bruce? What was his thoughts on breeding? I know you don’t want Hammlet to catch anything. Can you link me the post with pictures of Stella’s bump?

Back
Top Bottom