Stain on chams mouth??

kelsxox

Female Vielded - around 7 months old.

Okay so i've been giving my cham that has MBD "T-Rex Bone-Aid Emergency Calcium delievery" everyday for about a week, & i've heard realy good feedbacks on the stuff... Anyways i had her out giving her the bone aid & then i had her on the bed letting her run loose for a bit, & i was taking pictures of her & i didn't notice till i was later looking threw the pictures and seen that theres a big yellow spot on her 'beak/mouth area' where i was giving her the bone aid.. She hasn't really gotten any of her colors yet, other than dark greens and browns so this is oviously not her changing colors.. So woundering could this be bad that it's leaving a stain? could it be doing damage to her skin?

Since i've been treating her with this product i have seen alot of results! She's always somewhere new everytime i look in her cage (before she always used to just sit in her basking area), she's had alot of attitude which takes energy (& she never puffed up and got right sassy with me before), & i'm pretty sure these are all good signs ;) anyways someone please answer!!

Attachments

• alexa cham.jpg
    alexa cham.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 87
  • T-Rex-Bone-Aid-Liquid-9ml.jpg
    T-Rex-Bone-Aid-Liquid-9ml.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 140
  • leapy.jpg
    leapy.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 102
Glad to hear she is doing better.

Im not sure about to yellow spot on her mouth. Only things i can guess at is possibly the liquid calcium is leaving a residue or maybe she is about to shed.

yeah i'm glad to see it too! :)

Well i hope it's not burning her or doing any harmful things to her..just wanted to make suree!

Back
Top Bottom