Spots on head?

Recently founded out she a girl, Veiled, I think her age is around 5-7 months teenager but had most of her colors.
Got her this last past weekend at a Reptile Show, little over a week with her now, I handle her 4 times(cleaning/repairing cage, putting branches to my bed letting her roam around my bed/window while i hand put her back, hand feeding)
I feed her 5-7 crickets and 2-3 super worm daily(ordering better worms soon) Crickets are dusted and feeding on collar greens and sometimes apples. I like to feed her 4 crickets in the morning, hand feed worms, and 2-3 cricket in afternoon. I want her to hunt the crickets but they offend fall to the bottom which she never goes to. Worms are all hand feed to show I'm not a fright but food giver.

All my equipment are the brand Zoo-Med: Screen Cage, uvb & heat light kit, even the dust Repti-Calcium with D3.
I made a Diy Dripper that drip all day, I spray the whole cage 2-3 times a day.
Poop been good, long and short logs and white, I seen 4-5 poops around cage in the week

I live in Florida but she is inside, the last 2 days we are getting a cold front, I live in a older apartment so it gets cool, her lamp on for 12 hrs, my house is usually in a cool 70s usually. (so didn't think i needed a night light for her)

Now the problem! There are small white spots around her head (look at photo), I believe they been there since I got her. You can really see them when she is basking but when she is moving around and goes to her true colors her head dose has color spots.
If spot apart of her pattern than why do only these spots show during basking compare to the rest of her patterns?
but Really is she sick? Is this a sign to something? Did a got a sick cham?
Just recently she not eating her morning crickets (last picture) and I'm finding more of them at the bottom, so she didn't eat much yesterday. I scoop them up and put them at the top so she can see them but she super not interested, even let them sit on her...

Are spots normal, a sign that she might be getting worst, can her not eating be a sign or be tied to the weather even thought she inside???

She a sweet little girl who Super curious about everything and wants to adventure out and climb everything to the highest point.
I been messaging the breeder I bought her from but got barely any responses. I know she works at a zoo and her other partners are probably more in charge of the lizards.

View media item 48802

Recently founded out she a girl, Veiled, I think her age is around 5-7 months teenager but had most of her colors.
Got her this last past weekend at a Reptile Show, little over a week with her now, I handle her 4 times(cleaning/repairing cage, putting branches to my bed letting her roam around my bed/window while i hand put her back, hand feeding)
I feed her 5-7 crickets and 2-3 super worm daily(ordering better worms soon) Crickets are dusted and feeding on collar greens and sometimes apples. I like to feed her 4 crickets in the morning, hand feed worms, and 2-3 cricket in afternoon. I want her to hunt the crickets but they offend fall to the bottom which she never goes to. Worms are all hand feed to show I'm not a fright but food giver.

All my equipment are the brand Zoo-Med: Screen Cage, uvb & heat light kit, even the dust Repti-Calcium with D3.
I made a Diy Dripper that drip all day, I spray the whole cage 2-3 times a day.
Poop been good, long and short logs and white, I seen 4-5 poops around cage in the week

I live in Florida but she is inside, the last 2 days we are getting a cold front, I live in a older apartment so it gets cool, her lamp on for 12 hrs, my house is usually in a cool 70s usually. (so didn't think i needed a night light for her)

Now the problem! There are small white spots around her head (look at photo), I believe they been there since I got her. You can really see them when she is basking but when she is moving around and goes to her true colors her head dose has color spots.
If spot apart of her pattern than why do only these spots show during basking compare to the rest of her patterns?
but Really is she sick? Is this a sign to something? Did a got a sick cham?
Just recently she not eating her morning crickets (last picture) and I'm finding more of them at the bottom, so she didn't eat much yesterday. I scoop them up and put them at the top so she can see them but she super not interested, even let them sit on her...

Are spots normal, a sign that she might be getting worst, can her not eating be a sign or be tied to the weather even thought she inside???

She a sweet little girl who Super curious about everything and wants to adventure out and climb everything to the highest point.
I been messaging the breeder I bought her from but got barely any responses. I know she works at a zoo and her other partners are probably more in charge of the lizards.

View media item 48802
It’s probably shed. Could you fill out the ask for help form in full detail, please?

stop feeding super worms every day as they are pretty fattening and vary up her insects, good on you for getting her to eat collard greens though, that's pretty good, also start gut loading your feeders because it adds a lot more nutrients, cricket crack is a pretty god gut load or you can make it yourself. hornworms, silkworms, roaches and BSF/BSFL are great insects to feed.

start supplementing calcium without d3 because you should only give d3 every once every two weeks. and add multivitamin every two weeks

along with that for shed or dry scales increase your humidity and give 5 min showers every day. each mist should be at least two mins and you should mist 3 times a day maybe 4

not eating could be tied to the fact that there is a cold front and reptiles metabolisms start to slow down as they get colder, what is her basking temp and ambient temp?

along with that chameleons are like fish, handling stresses them out sometimes and unless they willingly come crawl on you its best not to take them out unless cleaning is in progress or cage repair. if she does like to explore and climb around then you should set up a free range spot for her, that would be a good interactive for her.

one final thing, do you have a lay bin? you will need one if she is a female

Back
Top Bottom