Spike20_5 mos.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 192
  • Spike19_5 mos.jpg
    Spike19_5 mos.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 214
  • Spike18_5 mos.jpg
    Spike18_5 mos.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 182
I love seeing all of Spike's pictures! He is a great looking boy and I really enjoy all that you share! He seems to be a very well versed cham. Thanks!

Thanks, JoCarp!! I've had many different types of pets, but I think chameleon owners have a different sense of pride when it comes to their chameleon (as they should lol).

How old is Spike now?

Looking at old posts I'm guessing he's around 6 months now??? I'm just curious as I saw an old post you said he was 4 months in the picture so I'm trying to gauge where my Merlin is at color wise. Your 4 month picture looks similar to how Merlin looks now and he is between 4 and 5 months. I'm really just hoping my guy gets colors like Spike in the next few months!!! Spike has come so far so fast it seems!

Thanks

Looking at old posts I'm guessing he's around 6 months now??? I'm just curious as I saw an old post you said he was 4 months in the picture so I'm trying to gauge where my Merlin is at color wise. Your 4 month picture looks similar to how Merlin looks now and he is between 4 and 5 months. I'm really just hoping my guy gets colors like Spike in the next few months!!! Spike has come so far so fast it seems!

Thanks
That's exactly correct! He'll be 6 months tomorrow. Spike basically exploded with color within the last month... Honestly, I think he was a late bloomer (still do lol). I think that's another great thing about owning these guys; the anticipation of what they'll become. It's just a fun experience throughout their entire lives. What local and morph is Merlin?

That's exactly correct! He'll be 6 months tomorrow. Spike basically exploded with color within the last month... Honestly, I think he was a late bloomer (still do lol). I think that's another great thing about owning these guys; the anticipation of what they'll become. It's just a fun experience throughout their entire lives. What local and morph is Merlin?

Merlin is a BB Ambilobe Sired by Cowboy from Chameleon Paradise. I really hope he gets the yellows like his dad as he gets older!

the big 6!!

I can't believe he's already six months!!

Attachments

• Spike01_6 mos.jpg
    Spike01_6 mos.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 216
  • Spike02_6 mos.jpg
    Spike02_6 mos.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 227
Pretty Boy

I love how many colors Spike displays. His bars can go from navy to sky blue and every hue in between. These animals are just incredible!!

Attachments

• Spike08_6 mos.jpg
    Spike08_6 mos.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 217
  • Spike07_6 mos.jpg
    Spike07_6 mos.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 174
He's stunning! I love the progression through the photos. What a great album!

My Ambilobe is juuust starting to colour up now, and I have no idea if he is a Red Bar or a Blue Bar, either- his sire is a RB, but his mom is from a really strong BB line, so who knows?? The anticipation is gonna kill me, I'm sure.

He's stunning! I love the progression through the photos. What a great album!

My Ambilobe is juuust starting to colour up now, and I have no idea if he is a Red Bar or a Blue Bar, either- his sire is a RB, but his mom is from a really strong BB line, so who knows?? The anticipation is gonna kill me, I'm sure.
Thanks, MissLissa!! It's incredible how beautiful these creatures are really!!

I think that's what makes owning these guys so much fun; the anticipation and end result :)

Back
Top Bottom