Spider enclosure build thread!

#1
This week I have made a couple of new enclosures for my Martinique Pink Toe tarantulas, Stompy & Strider. I bought 2 5.8l Braplast tubs and set about creating their new homes. I had planned to cut sections from the lid and one side to create ventilation panels by hot gluing thick plastic canvas over the cutouts. I even glued the bottom of a yogurt pot into one corner to create a shelf for a water dish. It worked really well and I am so pleased with the results! This morning I moved Stompy into her new home.
step 1.jpg step 2.jpg
step 3.jpg step 4.jpg
step 5.jpg step 6 finished!.jpg
 
Top Bottom