Growing spider collection!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
As requested by @Twitchet , here's a thread with photos of all my tarantulas! I have 7 now, the latest arrived just yesterday! So.. here goes!

First up, two Caribena Versicolors (Martinique Pink Toe). Can only get pics of one as the other hides a lot. This is Stompy, who is now a moult ahead of Strider.

20180201_124145.jpg

Next is Pookie, a Brachypelma Hamorii (Mexican Red Knee)
20171227_131859.jpg

Tango the Brachypelma Emilia (Mexican Red Leg)
20180103_123932.jpg

Furby the Brachypelma Albopilosum Nicaragua (Nicaraguan Curly Hair)
20171223_134142.jpg

Sparky the Brachypelma Boehmei (Mexican Fire Leg)
20180122_112043.jpg

Last, but not least, my chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (Green Bottle Blue)
20180131_131022.jpg

Wowee Tiff! That is awesome to see them all together like that, thanks so much, absolutely brilliant to see them! I do love Stompy, stunning colours and I like the pattern on the abdomen,
Hmm Tango.. a little bit toooo spidery for me!:LOL::eek:
Furby looks like it’s having a bad static hair day!
The brachypelma are great and as you know they have a growing fan club! and I can’t wait to see the GBB after a few moults.
Fantastic collection and still got some growing to do I bet! A bit of a leap from last year, we’ve both come a long way in conquering our arachnophobia.

Not everyone hates the chirping! I spent part of my life in the country and there were frogs croaking, crickets chirping, cows, chickens, and lots of other things so I got used to it all. When I moved to a town the thing that scared me was the noise the traffic on the big highways made in the middle of the night! Weird, eh??

Not everyone hates the chirping! I spent part of my life in the country and there were frogs croaking, crickets chirping, cows, chickens, and lots of other things so I got used to it all. When I moved to a town the thing that scared me was the noise the traffic on the big highways made in the middle of the night! Weird, eh??

I'm with you! I would much rather hear katydids and such than cars driving by :).

As requested by @Twitchet , here's a thread with photos of all my tarantulas! I have 7 now, the latest arrived just yesterday! So.. here goes!

First up, two Caribena Versicolors (Martinique Pink Toe). Can only get pics of one as the other hides a lot. This is Stompy, who is now a moult ahead of Strider.

View attachment 199280

Next is Pookie, a Brachypelma Hamorii (Mexican Red Knee)
View attachment 199281

Tango the Brachypelma Emilia (Mexican Red Leg)
View attachment 199282

Furby the Brachypelma Albopilosum Nicaragua (Nicaraguan Curly Hair)
View attachment 199283

Sparky the Brachypelma Boehmei (Mexican Fire Leg)
View attachment 199284

Last, but not least, my chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (Green Bottle Blue)
View attachment 199285

I never thought I'd say a spider was cute, but these little guys are adorable!

Back
Top Bottom