SouthBay Chameleon Keepers June 2013 Meeting

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
SBCKers (present and future),
Our summer schedule is starting to take shape!
Our June meeting will be held at our Brea, California location on Saturday June 22. Message me here or RSVP to [email protected] for directions!

This is a meeting for chameleon keepers to get together and share experiences and have discussions with like minded people. If you are new to chameleons you are very welcome to join us. This is a great opportunity to see and interact with chameleons before you purchase one. Come talk to experienced keepers and we'll steer you towards the right chameleon for you. (By the way, the only requirement to joining us is to show up!)

The meeting is from 2PM to 5PM. We bring food/drink items to share and chameleons to show off. This meeting is open to all. Whether you live around here or are visiting the area, drop on by!

Looking forward...Save Saturday July 20 on your calendars. SBCK will be hosted by chameleon vet Dr. Greek at his office in Yorba Linda, CA. This is a great chance to make an appointment in the morning and have a general Q&A in the afternoon!

Bill Strand
SBCK

I'm going to try to order silkworms and hornworms from Coastal or Mulberry depending who has them. So let me know if you want to get some and I'll add you to my order.

I also have dubias.

Wish I could attend, but unfortunately I have to work that weekend, again! I was looking forward to meeting you all, and picking your brains as it were. I will be going to the Super Reptile Show in July, and hoping to get my first cham there.
Oh well, maybe the July meeting will work out for me.
Chris

I'm going to try to order silkworms and hornworms from Coastal or Mulberry depending who has them. So let me know if you want to get some and I'll add you to my order.

I also have dubias.

Would like 4 hornworm cup
couple hundred silkworms
And a repeat on the dubia's, please.

I'll bring you some excelsior. How much do you need? Also a male flower mantis.

Will do a cricket run Friday. So if anyone needs crickets get the order to me by Thursday night. And if you need cricket crack and super chow, let me know so I can have ready.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
I'll be bringing some med-lrg silkworms.

Are you going to have any FF's Steve? I could also use a couple bean beetle cultures.

I see some baby Meru's in my future.:D

Steve, will you have any BB flies? I could use a couple hundred. My mantids are ravenous!

RIP Bean, we will miss you!

Attachments

• bean 009.jpg
    bean 009.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 122
Back
Top Bottom